“A father of the fatherless … is God”
Want to help a truly needy child in the 3rd world? Want to see him or her flourish over the years and grow up and have a nice family? That was our dream and God made it reality! That’s us (Bob and Joy) in the back row on the right in the above photo.
Here’s how you can participate in this vital ministry too:
Step 1: Choose the Right Orphan Ministry
Working in 3rd world orphanages for 12 years, I learned that many ministries are NOT what they appear to be. Helping needy children is biblical and noble, but it is important to go about it the right way. You need to know:
- Where are you most needed?
- How can you be most helpful?
- Is the orphanage trustworthy?
- Are donations used for administration or fundraising expenses?
- Is the ministry working to prevent children becoming orphaned, or just treating symptoms of the problem?
Timothy House is a small ministry with the right answers to these questions.
Step 2: Learn More About Timothy House
- Read about Timothy House History here
- Read about Our Mission to “Break the Cycle” here
- Read about Financial and Spiritual Accountability here
Step 3: Take Action! Get Started Now!
- Pray for the Timothy House ministry. We depend first on God’s grace and providence
- Read and share encouraging Orphan Stories. Start here!
- Become an Orphan Advocate. Be an integral part of orphan ministry! Start here!
- Donate. Yes, we need funds, clothes, food, and supplies
- Visit Casa Timoteo in Mexico – it is a safe and easy to get to 3rd world orphanage destination! We are only an hour south of the US border, only 2 hours south of Tucson, Arizona.